Nowadays, it is important to have an antivirus protection. It is for this reason that most antivirus companies offer users with a free software. Kaspersky is just one such firm. However, the free version is only meant for non commercial use. You can upgrade to the Kaspersky premium edition by paying $4.99 per month. Upgrading will remove the bandwidth cap and allow you to select the country you want to use for your connection. Kaspersky is one of the popular antivirus software that comes without paying anything.
The antivirus offers users with protection against malware; online and offline. The software is also easy to use. Users have to download the kaspersky antivirus on their computer before using it. The file size is 2.32MB. You will be required to provide your email address before proceeding with the downloading process.
Kaspersky will begin the protecting your computer immediately after the installation. The only problem you will encounter with the software is with the updates. You have to manually run the update. Kaspersky will disable windows defender upon its installation. It does this to avoid any performance issues. The software performs a scan of the internet traffic to help keep you safe no matter the browser you are using.
You get free protection for your personal computers. The free antivirus went global in 2017. You can use the software to protect your windows computers. The software works by protecting malicious scripts, files and links. You get a high level of functionality and protection.
There are some features that you can only access by upgrading to the premium version. Kaspersky offers users with a 30 day free trial without requiring any payment details. The installation process has been streamlined and takes only a few minutes. The on screen keyboard will protect your account numbers, passwords, and user names.
- Scans all the files on a computer
- Scans the instant messenger and emails feeds for malware
- On screen keyboard to keep all information entered on a computer safe
- Anti phishing measures for blocking suspicious websites
- Web antivirus for blocking execution of scripts
- Fast scanning
- Excellent antivirus engine to protect against malware
- Protects from online threats such as phishing sites
- Does not affect the computer’s boot time and performance
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Protects your computer when connected to public WiFi network
- Excellent malware protection
- Does not provide direct support
- It requires manual update after installation